May as well start out by discussing what services are available to your home – some of the things that we will be covering in our posts.
1. Carpet and Tile and Grout Cleaning: Everyone needs someone to clean their carpet, rugs, and upholstery. If you have been in your home a while, or if you are buying a fixer upper – you will want to get your tile and especially your grout cleaned to give your home that like-new look and feel.
2. Window Cleaning: Let the like shine in! As you know as a home owner, having your windows clean brightens your home. You will want to get your screens cleaned and patched up – especially if you live in an area with a lot of bugs.
3. Tree Service: We often don’t think about trimming our trees until they are over grown or something appears to be wrong with the tree. It is important that you find a reliable company to come out every year or every other year to keep your trees and your other plants maintained. If the trees are overgrown, it can keep the sun from getting to your grass, fruit trees and other plants. When you landscape your yard you will want to make sure that the plants your purchased for sun are actually getting sun.
4. Pool Building and Pool Cleaning: Not everyone has a pool, but most want them. If you don’t have a pool, we will have articles about how to find the right pool builder as well as how to select the right pool for your taste, style of your home and size of your yard.
5. Housekeeper: Again, not everyone wants someone else to clean their home, but most do. We will have articles about how to find the right housekeeper, the price range for your city and state, and what types of tasks you should have them do for you on a weekly, monthly and yearly basis.
6. Home Organizer: This is often a luxury, but wow is it helpful. Often times, if we get someone out once to help us organize our home – we can keep it that way. We will have ideas on how you can organize your own home as well as how to find the right person to help you if you are fortunate enough to be able to afford someone to help. Also, how to recognize the organizers in your life. Friends are a great resource to help as well.
7. Lawn Maintenance: Unless you love spending time learning about landscaping, horticultural and watering schedules year round, you will want to find a reputable company to come out weekly to keep up your lawn and your curb appeal
We look forward to keeping you updated on home services and look forward to your feedback or even tips for us. If you have tips, please contact us!